Church Insurance Policies & Quotes
When you are responsible for a place of worship, maintaining a safe and welcoming facility is a must. But because places of worship are open to, and work with, the public, proper commercial liability insurance is essential. Churches can be held accountable in the event of an injury or property damage involving their facilities, staff, or operations. Liveoak Agency, Inc. can help you safeguard your church’s property and finances with reliable commercial insurance.
Types of Insurance Your Church May Need
General Liability Insurance helps protect against claims of property damage or bodily injury occurring either on the church property or a church-sponsored event.
Enhanced Liability Coverage provides an extra layer of financial security to the church and can include:
- Special Events Liability Coverage
- Liquor Liability Coverage
- Owners Protective Liability Insurance
- Contractors Protective Liability Insurance
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage: requires the church to make available information to employees about benefits
- Employee Practices Liability Coverage: can protect the church from liability and legal costs to defend against a discrimination, sexual harassment, or wrongful-termination claim by an employee or worker.
- Counseling Professional Liability Coverage: helps cover costs incurred by the church’s resulting from a legal obligation to pay as damages because of injury caused by providing or failing to provide counseling services
- Directors, Officers, and Trustees Liability Coverage: As a non-profit organization, board members may be held personally liable for the actions of the ministry. This policy provides coverage for legal fees arising out of lawsuits and wrongful act allegations that are brought against these officers.
Additional Enhanced Liability Coverage options include:
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Teacher/Governing Board Liability Coverage
- Specialized Emotional Injury Liability Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Liability Coverage
- Workers Compensation
A standard Commercial Property Policy covers buildings, signage, and fences from damage and theft, but many church policies require additional coverage for non-standard items such as stained glass windows or mission trips. Your Liveoak agent can help you tailor your policy’s terms to best protect the needs of your establishment.
In addition to property and liability coverage, a variety of optional policies are available to optimize your venue’s coverage. Some of the policies Liveoak Agency, Inc. can assist you with are:
- Equipment/Electronics Failure Coverage
- Fire And Security Alarm Upgrades
- Lost Wage Coverage
- Key Person Replacement Coverage
- Computer Fraud Coverage
- Flood Coverage
Call for a free quote